Travel in style and comfort! Your group will travel round trip to Atlanta via Luxury Motor Coach.
Enjoy your stay in a comfortable 3 star hotel based on your preference.
We have two music festival options available: The Fiesta-val Music Festival and the Southern Star Music Festival. Both Music Festival packages include a one day pass to Six Flags over Georgia.
You can choose a performance over attending a festival or in addition to the festival. Some of the other opportunities that are available to choose from are listed below:
- Georgia Aquarium - the world's largest aquarium and home to whale sharks
- High Museum of Arts - Where you and your students can enjoy art exhibits from all over the world
- Stone Mountain -Spend the day at historic Stone Mountain. After sunset enjoy the world’s largest laser light show on the side of the Stone Mountain carving.
- Six Flags Over Georgia - A bit more exciting but then again it is an Amusement park. For over 40 years Six Flags Over Georgia has been the destination for family fun with both rides and entertainment. There's nothing like a wooden roller coaster - once the world's tallest roller coasters. The Great American Scream Machine is still one of the world's longest and tallest wooden roller coasters and great fun!
Soar to new heights on Superman Ultimate Flight. Hurdle face down into dives, high banked curves and spirals. Feel like you're flying just like Superman!
- Enjoy a fun filled journey into an abandoned gold mine on the Dahlonega Mine Train, a Six Flags Over Georgia original.
- Face your fears and plunge straight down 16 stories - all while standing up of course on Acrophobia.
- Daredevils will enjoy the ultimate experience on Dare Devil Dive. An amazing drop that is beyond vertical. You don't want to miss this one!
- Atlanta Braves Game - Watch the Atlanta Major League Baseball team hit home runs!
The best thing about Atlanta is that it has so much to offer! Some of the city's main attractions are:
- The World of Coke-where you can get a glimpse of over 500 Coca Cola beverages
- The Atlanta Symphony-where you can enjoy a musical performance
- The Martin Luther King Center-where you can take a walk through history of the civil rights movement
- Or, step back in time to the Civil War at the Cyclorama Museum located beside Zoo Atlanta, home to the nation's largest gorilla habitat
Travelling is a great opportunity to visit some new and exciting restauants! You may include up to three meals a day in your package. See below for some of our dining options!
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Medieval Times (Dinner & Tournament)
- Dave And Buster's
- Varsity Restaurant